Thank you for choosing Albertsons-Safeway for your International Travel Medicine needs.
We are not just a travel shot dispensary, but rather a comprehensive professional travel medicine program.
Please read the following carefully before continuing. This is how the process works:
- View the list of participating Locations to find the most convenient store for you.
- Register and Login to complete an e-travel form for yourself or a family member. This form requires you to provide us with your medical history, your immunization record, and your travel itinerary in order for our travel medicine staff to be able to provide you with the best and safest possible recommendations for your trip. You may wish to print out this Helpful Checklist to see what information you will need to complete the form.
Submit your e-travel form. There is a
$49 Travel Physician Evaluation
fee per form for this service. This fee does NOT include the cost of shots. It does cover:
- Travel Physician Review of Health History, Shot Record and Travel Itinerary
- Required Physician Recommendations/Directive consistent with latest guidelines
- Travel Booklet: Travel recommendations/information and vaccine information sheets
- You will be
notified by email within
2 business days, though generally within 12 to 24 hours (M-F, excluding holidays), of submission that your travel recommendations are complete.
- Log back in to this site to obtain your Travel Booklet.
- The location will be notified at the same time and will contact you to review the recommendations or you may contact them. If you do not hear from the location within 2 business days, please contact them directly. Locations
The recommendations provided by the travel physician can be taken to the immunization provider of your choice. Please Note: The minimum age for receiving Immunizations from Safeway varies by state (CA, CO, OR, WA - 5 y/o; AZ - 6 y/o; TX - 14 y/o; HI, MT, VA - 18 y/o). If you are traveling with children under the age for your state, please contact your preferred healthcare provider about their needs. Certain States may require you to see your Primary Care Provider to obtain permission to receive certain immunizations or prescriptions. Please view individual State Requirements.
Forgot your password? Click Here!